What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide to starting and running your own gift basket business
- Teaching you the ‘two-step’ method of getting fruitful appointments to show your baskets
- Showing you how to operate a bow maker and create beautiful handmade, multi-color bows
- Showing you how to choose gourmet and novelty products which compliment one another
- Teaching you how to arrange gourmet products and other novelty items in the basket
- Teaching you how to lay the foundation for lasting relationships with your clients
- Teaching you how to present a gift basket to a future customer and get the order
- Showing you how to cheerfully and effectively take an order over the telephone
- Teaching you how to establish genuine credibility with your client quickly
- Showing you how to design dramatic and stunning gift basket presentations
- Showing you how to contact the person in charge of ordering gift baskets
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Start A Gift Basket Business scores 74.14/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.rockhillcottage.com/index.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: rockhillcottage.com you’ll also be taken through to rockhillcottage.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)